What does a successful project look like?
Keeping our customer satisfied is our main goal. We want to satisfy the requirements and expectations given by the client. This is a list of some of the things we review each time a project is completed and ready for delivery.
- Did the client submit ideas involving sketches, color schemes, slogans, logos, sizes, environment, etc. that were fully noted and recorded?
- Did we suggest the very best presentation based on selected materials and positioning?
- Did we make sure it wasn't too cluttered or overly designed in such a way that distracts from the purpose of the sign or graphic?
- Did we use complimentary fonts, colors, textures, etc. so that it was pleasing to the eye and not just the computer monitor?
- Did we check the spelling, phone numbers, etc.
- Was there very good communication with the client including acceptance of proofs and dimensions? If there were changes did the client approve?
- Did we provide a clear invoice outlining the project and arrange for convenient pickup or delivery?
- Is the shop ready for the next project?
This is a growing checklist and we would appreciate your feedback.